Getting To Know You…
Alright… I see so many new friends and I want to get to know you all better. SO… write as much or as little as you want. At the end there are 10 Questions always asked on Inside The Actor’s Studio. So… Here we go!
My name is Piper. I am from Clapham – UK (South *dodgy* part of London). I’m 32 years old… my Birthday is 7 December. I’m married to the amazing, wonderful, handsome and seeeeXXXy Gregory. He is 35 and he is the love of my life… I speak of him often. He is from Northwood – UK (North *posh* part of London) but we actually met in China in 2012 when we were both there doing work for a charity water company. Crazy I know but… we fell in love and we’ve been Married for just a little over a year and a half. If you put in the tag #gregory and piper … lots to read about. LOL Together we now live in Greenwich Villiage – NYC. So I love my England but love a lot about the USA as well. I’ve been in the Hiddleston Fandom and on Tumblr for about 2 years. I love to do Fan Videos. Here is my Piper’s Fan Videos Master List… and yes, I did do a Tom and Taylor fan video… I LOVE Tom and Taylor together. I think they are a perfect match and I hope nothing but happiness for them. I also LOVE the Swifties… you are all so welcoming, sweet and kind. Feel free to ask me any questions… ANYTHING! LOL
The Pivot Questionnaire
(“Inside Actor’s Studio” Questions)
These 10 questions originally came from a French series, “Bouillon de Culture” hosted by Bernard Pivot.
They’re better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of “Inside the Actor’s Studio” show.
Answers them for yourself, and have fun with your friends. You’ll be amazed at how much they reveal about a person’s thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
- What is your favorite word? – Love
- What is your least favorite word? – Phlegm
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? – Intelligence
- What turns you off? – Ignorance
- What is your favorite curse word? – Fuck
- What sound or noise do you love? – The sound of my husband, Gregory, when he is coming.
- What sound or noise do you hate? – The garbage truck.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? – Anything with music video’s and editing.
- What profession would you not like to do? – Working in a sewage plant.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? – Don’t cry… Gregory will be here soon.
Copy and paste the questions with YOUR answers… and feel free to tag others to play as well!
Tagging: @stolenkissesprettyliies @swiftlyromantic @katiesmindpalace19912 @daydream-taylor-swift @santa-and-i @quoting-shakespeare-to-ducks @aregrettablehullabaloo @blatantlyinlovewithlove @bianca19-swiftie @mommyswiftblog @enchanted-to-meet-hiddleswift @karlaakamsloki @nafroteil @ohmymarvelousswift @pumpkinspicelatteswiftie @hauntedromantics @hiddleswiftworld @bundyvimes @missviolethunter @screamedsooloud @deepintheheartofnowhere @temptedbytannins @kol4ever @my-weird-heart @13alltooswiftie @lovewillfindya @taylorspower And ANYONE who would like to play along!
omg hahaha I think I post it in the wrong way okay anyways
- What is your favorite word? – victory
- What is your least favorite word? – ineffective
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? -love and music
- What turns you off? – extremely condescending people
- What is your favorite curse word? – holy shit
- What sound or noise do you love? – my dog’s heartbeat
- What sound or noise do you hate? -the sound of alarm clock in the morning
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? anything about physics
- What profession would you not like to do? – I would never be a plumber
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? – It is okay, don’t cry
Source: Taylors Power
7 Aug, 2016
Getting To Know You…
Posted in Taylors Power and tagged kanye west taylor swift, Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Fansite, taylor swift tom hiddleston by cnkguy with no comments yet.